Apply for Benefits at MI Bridges
About MI Bridges
MI Bridges, also known as Michigan Bridge Program, is one of the government programs which aim to promote better life of public. The MI Bridge Program is directly organized by Department of Human Services in the state of Michigan. All qualified candidates can apply for the program and gain benefits.
About MI Bridges Benefits Application
MI Bridges now allows qualified candidates to apply for benefits from it. Any one meets the requirement is able to file a claim for Food Assistance Program or State Emergency Relief-Energy. Once you have finished the application form, it will be sent to a DHS Office, and you will get responses as soon as possible.
Applying for benefits at MI Bridges is fairly convenient, quick and efficient. It just takes you a couple of minutes to finish the application form. All you have to do is follow the steps and finish relevant questions. You will get feedback very soon. And once your situation is confirmed, you will get benefits immediately.
How to apply for benefits at MI Bridges?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need have less than $150 in monthly gross income and $100 or less in liquid assets at present.
- Go to MI Bridges sign in page at: www.michigan.gov/mibridges. Click "Apply for Benefits" to start.
- Click on "Start a new application for Food Assistance Program and/ or State Emergency Relief-Energy". Then click "Next" to continue.
- Before you get started, you need to create an account. Choose "Create an account" to continue.
- Enter your name, user ID and Password, secret questions, submit when you have finished. Login after you have created your account.
- Choose the type of computer you are using now, to ensure the security. Click "Next" to continue.
- Coming up is an instruction page, after you have read all the requirements, click "Next" to get started.
- To find detailed requirements and information you should know while completing the application, refer to: https://www.mibridges.michigan.gov/access/accessController?VALID_GET=Y&CURRENT_PAGE_ID=ABOVR&POP_UP=Y&PAGE_ACTION=LoadMyAccessHelp#'' href='/url/581' target='_blank'>https://www.mibridges.michigan.gov/access/accessController?VALID_GET=Y&CURRENT_PAGE_ID=ABOVR&POP_UP=Y&PAGE_ACTION=LoadMyAccessHelp#.
- To find FAQs, please go to: https://www.mibridges.michigan.gov/access/accessController.
- Follow the instructions and complete the application form, submit when you have finished.
If you want to apply for benefits at MI Bridges, then do it online right now! It's simple and easy. MI Bridges will offer what you need.