MetroPCS Communications, which was formerly known as General Wireless, is a mobile phone service provider in the United States. With about 9 million subscribers across the United States, it has the fifth largest mobile telecommunications network. It had its name changed to the present one to reflect its goal of supplying affordable, unlimited wireless services in major metropolitan areas.
About MetroPCS Phone Bill Online Payment
MetroPCS Phone Bill Online Payment is the service provided by MetroPCS for its subscribers, who may need to pay their phone bills online in a variety of ways. With your Zipcode, mobile phone number provided together with your Credit or Debit Card, which has the function of online payment, you can make the phone bill payment easy and time-saving.
At the website of MetroPCS, you can get your phone bills paid without any extra fees charged, and the payment will be applied within 2 hours since your submission. Thus, you do not have to drop by a local MetroPCS store every month, and the bother of mailing checks to MetroPCS service center.
How Can You Pay MetroPCS Bill Online?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Visit the website of MetroPCS at: http://www.metropcs.com
- Click "Manage & Pay".
- Click "Make A Payment".
- In the new page, enter your mobile phone number, and your Credit Card number, with the three-digit security code on the back of your Credit Card and the expiration date.
- Enter the amount of the payment you want to submit.
- You can get more help with your payment at: https://www.metropcs.com/contact-us.html.