JCPenney is an American chain of department stores with over 100 years of retail experience. They have more than 1,000 locations spread throughout every one of the fifty United States, as well an online store and a thriving catalog business.
About JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey
The JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey is a consumer feedback questionnaire designed to find out how satisfied you were with the service you received during your last visit to a JCPenney store. JCPenney wants to hear from you! Their survey is easy to take and only takes a few minutes to complete.
Participating in the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey will help JCPenney learn how they can improve their service, products, and stores so that your next JCPenney shopping experience will be a better one. By completing the survey, you will also be given a coupon for a 15% discount off of your next purchase at a JCPenney store or at www.jcp.com, their online store.
How Can You Participate In The JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey To Get An Offer?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A sales receipt from your last trip to a JCPenney location that has an invitation to participate in the survey printed on it.
- Go to the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey website at: https://www.talktojcpenney.com/Projects/JCP_CSI/Index.aspx.
- Select the language in which you would like to take the Survey: English or Spanish.
- Enter the 22 digit access code printed on your JCPenney sales receipt into the required field and then click on the button marked, "Continue."
- Answer the survey questions as directed.
- After completing the survey, you may print out your 15% discount coupon and then use it within the next 30 days.