Hilton Hotels and Resorts is one of the most famous names in hospitality in the world with some 540 locations in 76 different countries around the globe. Hilton focuses on business travelers, but they also have resort and leisure-style hotels and resorts as well. Hilton operates ten different hotel brands all offering different types of hospitality for your travel needs and desires.
About the Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program
The Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program is a way Hilton has come up with to reward their employees by offering them and their family members discounted room rates at their chain of hotels. The program is open to all regular full-time and part-time employees of Hilton Worldwide and its subsidiary companies.
By just getting online and going to the Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program, a regular full-time or part-time Hilton employee can sign up for this service and then book a room at Hilton Hotel at a special discounted rate. The system is easy to use and completely free for employees.
How Can You Make A Reservation At The Team Member And Hilton Family Travel Program?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You must have a device with internet access.
- You must be a regular full or part-time employee of Hilton Worldwide or one of its subsidiary companies.
- You can only use this program for leisure travel.
- You must be a Hilton employee working in the U.S.A. and Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, the Bahamas, or the Dominican Republic.
- Go to the Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program website at: www.hilton.com/tmtp
- lick on the button marked "Begin Here!"
- Enter your work location information into the required fields and then click the button marked, "Find It."
- Confirm your work location and then click on the button marked, "Continue."
- Read and understand the terms and conditions and then click on the button marked, "Accept."
- Enter information about where you want to go, the type of Hilton location you want, and your travel plans into the required fields and then click on the button marked, "Find Hotels."
- Reserve your room by entering your personal information and credit card for billing purposes.
- Get your Hilton Team Member Travel Program Passport validated by taking your confirmation number to your Human Resources department. The HR department will give you a signed Hilton Team Member Travel Program Passport that you will need to bring with you when you check into the hotel you have chosen for your travel destination.
- If you have any further questions about the Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program, please refer the FAQ at: tm.hilton.com/en/tm/help/tmtp_faq.jhtml.