About EDF Energy
EDF Energy if a UK energy company operates spanning electricity generation and gas and electricity sale to business and homes. With more than 5.7 million customers, it has been the largest distribution network operator and generator since its taking control of British Energy.
About EDF Energy MyAccount
EDF Energy MyAccount is an online customer service system designed by EDF Energy. Customers of EDF Energy can register an account at the website of EDF Energy and manage their accounts online. It is accessible to customers including home services, SME business, large business, and EDF Energy network connections.
With a registered account to the system, you can log in EDF Energy MyAccount anytime you’d like to view your account information, to pay your bills online, to view your energy consumption history, and to submit meter readings online. With it, you need not go to a local EDF Energy office and queue for the services, as all can be done with a click of your mouse.
How Can You Register For EDF Energy MyAccount?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Visit the website of EDF Energy MyAccount at: http://www.edfenergy.com/my-account
- Select to register for home or business, and click the button accordingly.
- Enter your names, account number, post code, and click "Next".
- Follow the instructions step by step to finish the registration.
- If you have other questions or doubts, you can refer to Contact Us website at: https://www.edfenergy.com/for-home/help-support/contact.