About EDF Energy
EDF Energy if a UK energy company operates spanning electricity generation and gas and electricity sale to business and homes. With more than 5.7 million customers, it has been the largest distribution network operator and generator since its taking control of British Energy.
About EDF Energy MyAccount
EDF Energy MyAccount is an online customer service system designed by EDF Energy. Customers of EDF Energy can register an account at the website of EDF Energy and manage their accounts online. It is accessible to customers including home services, SME business, large business, and EDF Energy network connections.
With a registered account to the system, you can log in EDF Energy MyAccount anytime you’d like to view your account information, to pay your bills online, to view your energy consumption history, and to submit meter readings online. With it, you need not go to a local EDF Energy office and queue for the services, as all can be done with a click of your mouse.
How can you register for EDF Energy MyAccount?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to be an EDF Energy customer and have your account number.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Visit the website of EDF Energy MyAccount at: http://www.edfenergy.com/my-account
- Identify your account number, which is printed on the top of your EDF Energy bills.
- Click "Register" at the bottom of the same page.
- As required, enter your names, account number, post code, and enter your email address as the username with some other information.
- Tick the box below the application form as agreement with the terms and conditions, and click "Continue".
- Then you have set up your online account at the website of EDF Energy, and you can choose to participate in the Argos Voucher prize draw, in which you have chances to win a range of prizes.
- If you have other questions or doubts, you can read the terms and conditions before registration at: https://my-account.edfenergy.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.edfe.orchard.SelfRegistration.PromotionalContentComp?fileName=TermsAndConditions.htm.
As a customer of EDF Energy, you can now register an online account at the website of EDF Energy, which will help you a lot with the management of your EDF account, and you will also get a chance of winning a big prize in the Argos Voucher prize draw later.