Fix your energy prices at EDF Energy
About EDF Energy
EDF Energy is part of EDF group which is one of the three largest energy corporations in Europe. EDF, as an integrated company, is one of the largest energy company of the United Kingdom and the largest producer of low-carbon electricity. It employs about 15,000 people, handles 5.7 million customer accounts and provides about one fifth of the UK’s electricity.
About Fix Energy Prices
EDF Energy has launched a program to help the customers to save their money through fixing the energy prices. This program will offer them the protection against price increase until a certain date in the future, like until 30 June 2014.
If you have taken part in the Fixing Your Price program, you can “save tomorrow” as it was claimed by EDF Energy through “saving today”. You can fix the standard prices that has been given by EDF Energy now through taking part in one of the programs offered by EDF, like “Price Protection 2013” which is available to Dual Fuel and Electricity only customers with Standard and Economy 7 meters so to guarantee fixed prices until 31 March 2013. What’s more, you will get different welcome bonuses of £50 or £75 depending on the program you have chosen.
How to fix energy prices and receive a welcome bonus from EDF Energy?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your Direct Debit details.
- Go to the website of EDF Energy at http://www.edfenergy.com, and click the orange “Switch Now” of the program you choose.
- Select the program you prefer and click “Switch & Save today” at the bottom.
- Enter your post code and choose the energy form you prefer, and click “Next”.
- Follow the instructions to finish the application.
It only takes you several minutes to take part in the Fixing Your Prices program, which will help you save your money and protect you against the unexpected price increase. Take part in Now!