About Her Majesty’s Courts And Tribunals Service
Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service is an agency belonging to the Ministry of Justice of the UK government. With more than 600 locations across the country, it operates its responsibility as administrating the courts of England and Wales, the Probate Service and tribunals in England and Wales and other non-developed tribunals in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Directgov is the online service developed by the UK government for all UK citizens to get access to public sector services and relevant information. It brings much benefits and convenience for nearly every citizen in the United Kingdom, and you can access all public services at its website, which brings it over 15 million visits a month.
You can pay your court fine at the website of Directgov if you have received a Court Fine from Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service. With the Notice of Fine, you can pay your court fine online with a credit or debit card, which will surely brings much convenience to many people as you do not need to go to the local court office in person. Besides the court fines, you can also pay the costs, compensations and maintenance orders online, too.
How Can You ay Your Court Fine Online At Directgov?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have your Notice of Fine, which is delivered from Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service.
- You need to have a credit or debit card, which can pay bills online.
- Visit the website of Court Fine Online Payment at Directgov at: http://www.direct.gov.uk/payacourtfine
- Click the green button marked "Start now".
- In the new page, select "Pay a Court Fine" to proceed and click on the "Submit" button.
- Fill in the account number of your credit or debit card, and the amount you want to pay, and click "Make Payment".
- The system will automatically be directed to the online payment page for your card. Finish the online payment procedures.