About Pennsylvania COMPASS
Pennsylvania COMPASS is a fast and easy online application using which people who live in Pennsylvania can apply for a wide range of health and human service programs. Pennsylvanians can find out whether they are qualified for application or not at the website of COMPASS. If they are qualified, they can apply anytime and anywhere.
About benefits application at Pennsylvania COMPASS
The benefits at Pennsylvania COMPASS are provided by the state government of Pennsylvania for those who have financial problems. Pennsylvanians can apply conveniently by providing their household information and other required information.
If their application is accepted, the Pennsylvanians may get a lot of help from the state government such as medical assistance, cash assistance, children's health insurance and so on. In this way, they can cope with their household financial problems.
How can you apply for benefits at Pennsylvania COMPASS?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- Information of your household such as income and Social Security Numbers and birth dates of household members.
- Other information such as health insurance, housing and utility expense, bank accounts, vehicles, homes, property, life insurance, etc.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful residence in America.
- Go to the homepage of Pennsylvania Compass at: http://www.compass.state.pa.us, and click on the link marked, "Apply for benefits" at the upper right of the web page.
- Decide whether you are going to apply for yourself, your family member, or on behalf of a client and click "Next".
- Create your password and set up security questions.
- Provide information of your household members as well as your address.
- Decide the benefits your want to apply for and provide other information such as individual details, income, expenses, insurance, resources and so on.
- For further information, refer to the FAQ of Pennsylvania Compass at: https://www.humanservices.state.pa.us/compass.web/MenuItems/GeneralInfoFaq.aspx?Language=EN.
If you live Pennsylvania and your household has financial problems, apply for benefits at Pennsylvania COMPASS immediately. You may get a lot of help such as medical assistance, cash assistance, children's health insurance and so on.