About the Comcast Corporation.
Comcast Corporation was founded by Ralph J. Roberts, Daniel Aaron, and Julian A in 1963, headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US. It is a cable operator, and it provides home Internet service and home telephone service as well. It is the largest cable operator in the United States, and has 102,000 employees in 2010.
About the online service
As a Comcast customer, you can register your account online and then pay your bill online. This process is very simple if you have a valid email address and a Comcast account number, which can be found in your Comcast bill, you can complete your registration within five minutes.
By registering your account online and pay your bills online, you can save much time and you can do it at anytime, anywhere. What's more, you can access your account in a minute and manage your account easily. You can watch premium TV online, and you can stay connected with email & voicemail. It's very convenient.
How to pay your bill online as a Comcast customer?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your Comcast account number.
- A valid email address.
- Go to the Comcast website at: http://www.comcast.com/viewbill
- Click the link "Pay Your Bill" at the right bottom of the page .
- Click the link "Register Now" at the left side of the page,.
- Enter your personal information as required, and then click on the button marked "Next".
- For further information, refer to the Comcast help website at: http://customer.comcast.com/Pages/HelpNFC.aspx?id=Comcast-Help-and-Support-home
If you pay your bill online as a Comcast customer, you can save much time and you can do it at anytime, anywhere. It's convenient.