About Merrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch is the wealth management division of Bank of America which the world's largest brokerage with over 59 million customers. It was acquired by Bank of America in January 2009. It is dedicated to providing a full range of financial management and other finance-related products and services for customers. Its headquarter is in New York city.
About Account Management at Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center
Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center provides online services regarding retirement and benefits. As a customer of Merrill Lynch, you will be able to create a user ID. In this way, it will become much more convenient to manage your account free from the limits of time and place.
By creating a user ID, you will have access to the account information. You can review your account balances, check individual investments and account performance. Your financial security can be thus guaranteed. In addition, it is simple and uncomplicated to create a user ID at Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center.
How can you create a user ID at Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An account at Merrill Lynch.
- A valid Social Security Number.
- Go to the Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center website at: www.benefits.ml.com
- Click the button marked "Create User ID" at the left side of the page.
- Enter your social security number or account number into the required field and click the button marked “Continue”.
- Enter your date of birth, current zip code, and social security number or account number into the required field and click the button marked “Continue” and complete the registration procedure.
As a customer of Merrill Lynch, registering at Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center will be beneficial to you in many ways. You will have access to information concerning account balances and others whenever and wherever convenient for you.