ASDA is a supermarket chain in the UK headquartered in Leeds. After its combination with the famous American retailer Walmart in 1999, ASDA has been developing very fast. Currently it is one of the largest supermarket chains in Britain second only to Tesco. ASDA offers a wide range of things such as food, clothing, toys, financial services, and so on.
About ASDA Price Guarantee
ASDA Price Guarantee is an online application for customers who have shopped at ASDA to compare ASDA prices against the cost at other supermarkets like Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, etc. Customers who want to participate in the ASDA price guarantee activity need to have purchased no fewer than 8 different items, of which at least 1 should be comparable to other supermarkets.
By taking part in ASDA Price Guarantee, customers will be able to receive the difference plus one penny if the price of the comparable items at ASDA is more expensive than the cost at other supermarkets. Actually, ASDA guarantees that customers' shopping at their stores to be 10% cheaper than Tesco, Morrisons and many other supermarkets.
How Can You Compare The Price After Shopped In ASDA?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- A receipt from ASDA stores.
- Go to the homepage of ASDA Price Guarantee at: http://www.asda.com/priceguarantee
- For customers who have shopped in ASDA stores, enter your barcode number, and click "COMPARE PRICES".
- For customers who have shopped on ASDA.com, enter your login information such as e-mail address and password. Then click "CHECK AN ONLINE SHOP".
- For further information, refer to customer help website at: http://asda-grocery.custhelp.com/