Argos is a multi-channel retail which is also a part of Home Retail Group. It provides its customers with various home products from more than 700 stores in UK. Customers can also get what they want via phone or the internet. Argos has more than 33,000 people in its corporation. Clothing, kitchen & laundry, home & furniture, garden & DIY, sports & leisure, health & personal care, video games... Basically, you can find everything in Argos.
About Argos Online Order Track
Argos now provides its customers with online order checking service. As long as you remember your order number, you are able to trace your order and know where it is right now via Argos online service.
Tracking an Argos order online is really easy, simple, accurate and convenient. It just takes you several seconds to finish the process, and you will get a very clear vision of your order. The good thing is, you won’t have to worry about your order any more, now you can get yourself a smart online secretary to help you track your order.
How to track an Argos order online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to Argos order checking page at: www.argos.co.uk/ordertracking
- Enter your order number, billing postcode and surname to view your order status.
- Click "View order" to continue.
- If there is any question, please refer to：http://www.argos.co.uk/static/StaticDisplay/includeName/HowToUseTheSite.htm.
- To know more about Argos, please visit its homepage at: http://www.argos.co.uk
If you would like to know where currently your order is, please use Argos online order track system to help you get the information.