About the ADP Canada
ADP Canada is a subsidiary of ADP (Automatic Data Processing), which is a global leading provider of business outsourcing solutions and computing services. Founded in 1949, ADP is dedicated to providing human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions for the customers. ADP is one of four U.S. companies to get credit rated as AAA by Standard & Poor's (S&P) and Moody's.
About the TotalAccess of ADP Canada
TotalAccess of ADP Canada is a product designed for companies which allow their employees to check their payroll and tax records. Once you register for TotalAccess, you will be free to access your payroll or tax information and print it out at your own convenience. You will be able to keep aware of your updated account information.
The TotalAccess intends to keep the payroll services as Error-free, Economical, and Ecological. Since employees can update their own account information, the mistakes will be eliminated. Since it reduces administrative load and printing, it contributes to working efficiency improvement and environmental protection.
How can you register for ADP Canada TotalAccess?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Client Number, Company Code, Employee ID/File and Hire Date .
- Go to the TotalAccess ADP Canada: totalaccess.adp.ca.
- Click on the button marked “Register Now".
- Tick the box at the bottom to indicate that you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions set forth above and wish to enter the TotalAccess site. .
- Enter your personal information, employment information and user profile into the required field.
- Click the button marked "Submit".
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration procedure.
If your company has purchased TotalAccess, it is very useful and convenient for you in that it can help you review and print out your account information whenever and wherever convenient for you. You need no longer wait for your superior to send your account information to you.