About the Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide, formerly Hilton Hotels Corp., is a leading global hospitality company since 1925. Hilton now owns 3,750 hotels under a portfolio of brands with over 600,000 rooms in 84 countries worldwide. You can find and book hotel rooms easily online at official site of Hilton brand hotels.
About the Hilton Team Member Travel Program
Hilton Team Member Travel Program is an attractive travel program open to all regular full and part-time eligible employees of Hilton working in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bahamas, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic.
If you are eligible for the program, you can take advantage of this program and enjoy benefits of booking hotels at attractive prices at over 2,000 hotels in The Hilton Family. You can book discounted room rates for yourself through the Hilton Team Member Travel Program. For further information, you can go to Hilton Team Member Travel Program Guide website at : http://tm.hilton.com/en/tm/help/program_guide.jhtml
How Can You Book Hotels With Hilton Team Member Travel Program?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- You need to be a regular full or part-time eligible employee of Hilton working in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bahamas, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic.
- A valid credit card number.
- A valid Travel Passport.
- Go to the Hilton Team Member Travel Program website at: tm.hilton.com, and then click on the button marked "Begin Here".
- Follow instructions to book hotels online with Hilton Team Member Travel Program. First, confirm your work location. Second, search for available hotels. Third, choose the available hotel that's right for you. Forth, provide your personal information and a credit card number to reserve your room. Fifth, take the confirmation number and secure your passport, which is required at check-in with your photo ID.
- For further information, refer to the Hilton Team Member Travel Program FAQ at: http://tm.hilton.com/en/tm/help/tmtp_faq.jhtml