With total revenue of about 10 billion dollars and 570,000 clients, ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is one of the biggest providers of business outsourcing solutions in the world. It is also the only Human Capital Management Company that is among Forbes' Top 100 List. ADP offers a lot of services such as human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions.
About ADP iPayStatements
ADP iPayStatements is an Internet payroll information application hosted by ADP. Customers can use this application to manage their wage or salary data online.
After a few steps of registration, customers will be able to use ADP iPayStatements to access their wage/salary data securely and quickly. They can check and print their pay stubs and W-2s any time at any place.
How can you register for ADP iPayStatements?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A Self Service Registration Pass Code which is provided by your company's administrator.
- A computer with Internet access.
- Go to the registration center of ADP iPayStatements at: https://ipay.adp.com/iPay/login.jsf, and click on the link marked, "Register Now".
- Start registering by clicking on the button marked, "Register Now" at the upper left of the web page.
- Enter your Registration Pass Code and click "Next".
- Verify your identity and provide your contact information such as home address, phone number, etc.
- Enter your security information. Then view your User ID and create your own password.
- Confirm your registration information.
- For further information, refer to the registration center of ADP iPayStatements at: https://ipay.adp.com/iPay/login.jsf.
If you want to have secure and fast access to your wage or salary data; if you want to manage your pay stubs and W-2s conveniently, ADP iPayStatements is definitely your best choice!